Azure is committed to sustainable development and is accountable toward our environmental and social responsibilities. Our goal is to enhance sustainability of our ecosystem and to improve or restore the environment. To achieve this, we work closely with local communities to understand their concerns and identify ways to address them to support long-term economic growth.
- All projects are governed by International Finance Corporation (IFC) performance principle
- Environment Impact Assessment conducted before project implementation
- Specialized studies conducted at sites, such as Ecological Management Plan and Biodiversity Assessment to mitigate impact on biodiversity
- Tree plantation drives conducted at sites
- ISO 14001 certified for Environmental Management system
- Water Conservation through inhouse plant cleaning technology (PCT)